Thursday, May 24, 2007

michelle v. ann


I know full well that Michelle Malkin will hate the equation; she's just one step from being irrelevant. What is distressing to me is that I think she's so much better than the hack she's become; she's very smart, she has some excellent opinions...but she's pandering. I don't care that she fills in for O'Reilly, in the endgame she's much more believable, but for some reason she's carried his 'ideal' to her reporting. I think she's on the bad end of her pissing contest with Andrew Sullivan; I think she should be on equal footing, and I hope she gets back to what she does best; give me a reason to read her everyday. Her endless play of The View is just stupid...in case Michelle is wondering, us heathen liberals care little for Rosie or Elisabeth. I'm still fully behind her but I won't give her much rope. Give us what you used to be...a relevant, smart, and reasonable voice.

All the best.

T.

No comments: