Tuesday, July 17, 2007

yam what i yam


I've become a little disenchanted with Andrew Sullivan's blog. The facts: we're similar on the political spectrum even if it seems that his conservative ideals and my liberal ideals couldn't possible align. I'm sure that both of us have been slow on the uptake on any number or issues across the board. He was way behind in the Iraq/Bush idiocy and I'm behind on the early 80s conservatism for which he stands tall. My disenchantment is mirrored by his/my entries...too many links to other ideas and blogs. I think he's off vacationing, yet still blogging nonstop, and maybe he won't mind the challenge put forth: one week, Monday-Sunday with no links to full-blown stories; simply commentary on those stories. I'm cool with inclusion of reader e-mails since they are perfectly acceptable as fodder for thought, even if I have none. I'm just tired of endless links even if they provide quality entertainment. What I want, as much as my trolling for those quality links, is to read the bits that run through his mind.

I'll be expecting a call soon while I begin lining up serious and flippant commentaries.

T.

p.s. I saw my second unicycle guy again today. He was about 1/4 mile from the mall and teetering back-and-forth while allegedly riding home. It seemed so much work; it seemed I was hypmo-tized...

No comments: