Wednesday, September 29, 2010

what's in style


I exported my blog over to Wordpress because I was getting a bit bored with my layout and was eyeing new styles. They have some cool stuff over there but the facts of the matter are that it would be tough to get everything aligned how I’d like it, I’m a bit impatient, and it’s actually a more rigid formatting process than Blogger. For now, I’ll keep everything going here with some shadow work elsewhere. Don’t fret; if I move it you’ll be notified. I don’t want 3 or 4 people to now have my blog.

L. is arriving here on Tuesday afternoon and will be launched back into school at precisely 9am on Wednesday morning. The New School is fine with her later arrival and we can configure everything so she’ll only need an extra English/Literature class over the next 2 ½ years.

Our days and nights are wet and cool. The Eleven is heading back down to Warm Springs on Saturday for a night in the cool country and soaks in the springs.

No comments: