Friday, June 15, 2007

busy

I've been fighting every urge to no throttle co-workers and co-approvers this week. It's Friday and I'll be heading home in just a smidge so life ain't all bad. I can't give you anything too deep, though a pool and kids entry is coming, but I can give you something. I stumbled on this at Andrew Sullivan's website earlier this week. This show is apparently something like the British version of American Idol though I suspect it's not just singers that appear. Who knows?. I remember getting into one season of American Idol and finding it entertaining once I got involved with a given contestant...but it was nothing like this. I doubt that AI has ever had a contestant this good, or this humble...even Simon is floored. The first clip is from last week, the second is from the semi-finals a day or two ago. Enjoy.

T.



No comments: