Sunday, September 04, 2005

and the brooks babble

None much a fan of the heads in the press (see my draft pitting Coulter v. Dowd. Wait, it's a draft....sorry). The least likely of my subjects is David Brooks of the Times. Seems an arbitrary voice amongst the chaotic chatter of the Times op-ed page. I always read him because he's got valid points and they're generally well thought out....bastard. D. Brooks and I could hang out and drink beers; lose the pink tie and relax...Maureen is NOT invited, she'd ruin the mood. Anyway, gathering the thoughts of Katrina and wondering about how we've failed. I've decided that I'll allow Brooks to speak. Seems like me and my gavel making arbitrary decisions...as I do. Here's his column today in the Sunday Times, well said Mr. Brooks. Morning to all...

No comments: