Monday, May 21, 2012

refined

Over the weekend H. drew up a list of items he’d like to have in the house for his weekday breakfasts and lunches. Most everything on the list was a normal purchase, but having items listed and count required is certainly helpful for me when shopping; a mature idea on his part. What struck me most though, was the quality of penmanship. Judge for yourself:
I pointed out to him how much I admired the readability, to which he replied, “Well, this is very important and I want to make sure everything is understood.” Here is an example of his homework:
Make what you will of these events. I think I'm onboard with importance. We were a little behind on shopping at the end of the week and L. pointed out that all we had to eat was “condiments”; tough crowd.

No comments: